|The AACI and the Financial Resource Network
A seminar series to help Olim traverse two or more financial worlds.
At the Tel Aviv AACI, 94-A Allenby, (between Grusenberg & Montefiore).
Entrance "Aleph", on the Mezzanine floor - 1st floor up from the entrance.
Classes begin at 19:00 (7:00 pm).
1) Monday April 11 – The 4 biggest legal and financial issues facing Olim.
• Dealing with the significant legal problems of becoming incapacitated in Israel.
• Maximizing Health & ‘Siudi’ insurance, plus other basic insurance coverage areas.
• Managing savings & investment money given the rapidly changing laws and conditions here,
in the USA, Canada & Europe.
• Preventing crime against the lonely, the elderly and others who do not have a strong social network.
Featuring: Jean Kauffmann and Mark van Gelderen, Financial Planners with the Financial
2) Tuesday April 12 – Do it Yourself (Local & International) Banking & Investing.
• An overview of how to do Banking, Savings programs and Investing in Israel.
• The big changes that have happened in the investment world that have recently
revolutionized what the individual investor can do on his own.
• International investing systems for good safe returns, without expensive help.
• Factors to evaluate before starting that are much more important than high investment returns.
Featuring: Mark van Gelderen, Wealth Advisor and Manager of the Financial Resource Network.
3) Wednesday April 13 – The unique Legal and Financial issues facing Single Olim.
• Bring your questions and issues to uncover possibilities that might not have been obvious.
• Money management and budgeting when there is no none else to share the decisions and burdens.
• Managing your affairs – Concierge services can solve major and unique problems.
• Developing a ‘game plan’ for today, tomorrow and after 120.
• What happens if I am incapacitated and how to plan for this probability.
Featuring: Mark van Gelderen, Financial Planner and Suzy Kahati, Personal Finance Advisor.
Donation to the AACI - 40 NIS per class, 30 NIS for AACI members. (Pay for two seminars, et the gthird one free).
Mark van Gelderen will be available before each class, by appointment only, for free, individual, no-oblication cnsultations on money managment, investments, real estate, taxes, wills and trusts, etc.