* SIZE LIMITS:
Paintings, drawings, collage, fabric, etc. Minimum size: 20 x 30 cm. Maximum size: 50 x 70 cm. If framed, include frame when measuring.
Sculptures, ceramics, papier mache, metal, wood, etc: Maximum size: 40 x 60 cm.
* CREATIVE WRITTEN WORK IN ENGLISH: Maximum length: 2 A4 printed pages
* Maximum 2 entries per participant!!! FULL NAME, AGE, ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBER MUST be printed clearly in English on each item. An official entry form must also be attached to each piece. Download forms here
* SUBMISSION DATES: JANUARY 10 – 20, 2017
* DELIVER ART ENTRIES TO: AACI-Glassman Family Center, 2 Poalei Tzedek / 37 Pierre Koenig , Jerusalem, between the hours of 9 AM and 3 PM. Entries may also be submitted by mail to: AACI, P.O.B. 53349, Jerusalem 91533. Attention: Children's Art.
Creative Writing entries will only be accepted by email to email@example.com
* As many entries as possible will be exhibited, within the space limitations of the building.
* AACI reserves the right to use the entries for publicity, fundraising or other organizational goals.
* AACI will not take responsibility for return of the work. If you wish to receive the work back, supply a stamped, self-addressed envelope or box. Alternatively, we will announce a date on which you can collect the work at the AACI office.
* For further information email to firstname.lastname@example.org